From vandalism to theft, property crime is a problem in Greenville, SC. Greenville ranks a 5 out of 100 in property safety and is twice as likely to be a property crime victim than the rest of South Carolina. ProTec can help. For over two decades, ProTec has been protecting the people and properties of Greenville by providing affordable home security system options.
How ProTec Helps
Thieves and vandals are always likely to pick the easiest targets. Just a sign in the yard stating that ProTec is guarding the house can cause criminals to switch to an easier target. The key is constant monitoring. Most criminals want to do their damage when no one is around. They are looking to steal or destroy but are not interested in interpersonal conflict. That’s where ProTec excels. With ProTec, someone is always monitoring your house, 24 hours a day, and seven days a week. There are no opportune moments for criminals to strike. ProTec offers monitored home security systems that will protect your home.
ProTec Monitoring Services
ProTec designs a custom security system to match your home. They will come in, assess the security weaknesses, and develop a strategy to combat them. They offer:
- Smart Touchpad: This is set up near your home’s entry and can control your house’s defenses.
- Go! Control Touchpad: Even if your hands are full, you can set your touchpad to voice commands, so you are still safe.
- Passive Infrared Motion Detectors: These nearly invisible detectors can be placed in any room in your house and alert you if anything is moving where it shouldn’t be.
- Panic Button: One press of the panic button will automatically notify the authorities that you are in danger. In a real emergency, this is much safer than trying to make a desperate phone call.
- HD Security Camera: This can be installed anywhere and monitors the activity in the vicinity for any problems.
- Thin Door/Window Contact. This device will alert you anytime a window or door opens, giving you a warning before there’s even a problem.
- Glass Break Detector: A favorite tactic of thieves is “smash and grab,” where they will smash a window and grab what they can before the authorities arrive. With this device, the police will be notified when the window breaks, increasing the chance of catching the criminals.
Sadly, Greenville can be dangerous, and you want to do everything you can to protect yourself and your family. ProTec offers a free in-house security evaluation, so you have nothing to lose? Contact us today to make your appointment!